Sunday 25 February 2018

The week in photos: February 19 - 25 2018

Photo of the day: 21.2.2018

Ok first of all, I have not abandoned my blog. 
I've mentioned in last week's "the week in photos" that I wasn't well. 
And that kept up, so I ended up going to my family doctor (well, replacement as my regular one is currently on maternity leave) twice. 
First on Monday, when he thought I had bronchitis, prescribed me inhalers and was pretty confident that would be that. 
It wasn't that, so I went back on Thursday, where he found out the situation had gotten worse and he drew blood for an emergency test. 
Result: pneumonia. 
I've already taken one series of antibiotics, but it's still no better, so I'm guessing this is a stubborn case of walking pneumonia, which I've had before. I'm going back tomorrow, but yeah, not feeling well AT ALL. 
So my lack of posting has nothing to do with me being tired of blogging (I'm not) and everything with me simply not being up to it. 
Simply writing this has really taking it out on me, so I'm just going to leave you with 7 photos, Monday to Sunday, in that order, of my cat. 
Most of them snapshots from when he was sleeping in the sofa next to me, during times I wasn't sleeping in bed.
Normal service will resume when I'm feeling better, whenever that may be, sadly pneumonia is quite serious so it could take a while :(.
Photo of the day: 19.2.2018

Photo of the day: 20.2.2018

Photo of the day: 21.2.2018

Photo of the day: 22.2.2018

Photo of the day: 23.2.2018

Photo of the day: 24.2.2018

Photo of the day: 25.2.2018 

---- 

All daily photos of 2018 are here
Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website

No comments:

Post a Comment