Sunday 18 February 2018

The week in photos: February 12 - 18 2018

Blog header

Of cats and other creatures...

Photo of the day: 13.2.2018 (day 44) 

Monday, February 12 2018 (day 43) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Bert and I's wood Harry Potter buttons arrived today. 
I kinda like how this snapshot of them came out, even though I made it with my phone and photoshop did funny things with the colour and light. 
I bought them from an etsy seller called The Laser Geek early February, and I hoped they'd arrive just before Comic Con Brussels, but no such luck. 
At least they're here for the next con. 
The Gryffindor one is mine, the Ravenclaw one is Bert's. 
I kinda wish I was in Ravenclaw too now, because all my friends seem to be (bar one, who is in Slytherin). 

---- 

Too Faced - Unicorn Survival Kit 

Tuesday, February 13 2018 (day 44) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
I did a review on my Unicorn Survival Kit by Too Faced, you can read it here

---- 

Photo of the day: 14.2.2018 (day 45) 

Wednesday, February 14 2018 (day 45) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Bert and I don't actually celebrate Valentine's Day, so because he doesn't expect it, I tend to get him a card or something small. 
This year, there were no nice cards anywhere in sight, so I drew him a quick BMO one today. 
The background is my new fabric, which also arrived today. I'm going to make a skirt out of it. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 15.2.2018 (day 46) 

Thursday, February 15 2018 (day 46) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens I'm sick, so this is about the best photo you can expect of my new shoes and the slippers I got at Primark a while back. Regular service will resume later. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 16.2.2018 (day 47) 

Friday, February 16 2018 (day 47) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Loa cat is sad, because he does not get an unlimited amount of snacks. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 17.2.2018 (day 48) 

Saturday, February 17 2018 (day 48) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
I have no excuse, I ran out of ideas and decided to do a Star Wars Saturday thing. 

Outfit: 17.2.2018 

Outfit of the day: 
Even though we're both sick, we still had to run some errands. The advantage of running a fever is that I didn't need to wear a coat outside. 
Silver linings etc I suppose. Hat: thrifted 
Glasses: Theo 
Scarf: H&M 
Top: Monki 
Skirt: made it myself 
Petticoat: Dear Celine 
Tights: H&M 
Boots: Kickers 
Bag: Bioworld 

Make-up of the day: 17.2.2018 

Make-up of the day: 
The reason I don't look like a total corpse just proves just how good my M.A.C concealer actually is. 
Normally I don't wear make-up when I'm under the weather, but seeing I had to be outside today, there was no way I was going out looking like a zombie panda. No way. 
BROWS: 
- M.A.C, brow sculpt in Cork 
- Too Faced, Unicorn Tears highlighter 
EYES: 
- M.A.C, pro longwear concealer in NC20 
- M.A.C, in extreme dimension colour lash/work it out in Muscle Tee 
- M.A.C, technakohl liner in Snowed In 
- Too Faced, Shadow Insurance primer 
- Yves Rocher, Nude botanical color palette in Rose Thé and Baie Rose 
FACE: 
- M.A.C, sized to go strobe cream 
- Too Faced, Unicorn Tears highlighter 
LIPS: 
- Weleda, Everon lip balm (as primer) 
- Winky Lux, Matte Lip Velour in Meow 

---- 

Photo of the day: 18.2.2018 (day 49) 

Sunday, February, 18 2018 (day 49) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Loa cat is still hoping for more snacks. 
Like most other cats, he feels like he is permanently starved (which is totally not the case). 

---- 

All daily photos of 2018 are here
Click here for all my outfit shots, and here for all my make-up shots. 
Make-up and outfit shots (unless otherwise indicated) by Bert Van den Wyngaert  
---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website

No comments:

Post a Comment