Friday 15 September 2017

Antwerp with Marie

First Pumpkin Spice latte of the year

I know everyone is probably waiting for posts about Tokyo (Disney Sea) and those _will_ happen. 
They just won't happen before I've edited all my photos. (Also, if you feel the need to harp about my editing speed, or the fact that I refuse to chuck uneditted photos on the internet, trust me, don't. Just don't.) 
So, you get this first :P. 


In hindsight, meeting up with Marie a day and half after I got back from Japan may have been a bad idea, because I was jetlagged (still am, urgh), but I had a 2 for the price of 1 meal coupon for the Hard Rock Café and that was expiring soon. 
Seeing Marie and I love the Hard Rock Café, we weren't about to let said coupon go to waste. 
So Monday it was. 

selfie whilst waiting around 

Originally she was going to pass through my home town and I would join her on the train there, but her train got cancelled (up yours NMBS) so she texted me to go ahead to Central and she'd meet me there. 
Because I had about 25 minutes to cover in Central, I decided to go buy a Pumpkin Spice latte at Starbucks. 
Lord knew I could do with the caffeine, and considering it was so chilly, I could do with a warm drink too. 
When Marie arrived, we went on our way. We first popped by ICI PARIS XL, but Kenzo was on his break, so food would be had first :).

burger time 

Ever since I got a burger that wasn't baked as much as I would have liked, I get chicken instead. 
I actually like chicken cheeseburgers better than regular cheeseburgers anyway. Which is another reason I like eating at Hard Rock, not a lot of other places do them. 

We had a lot of fun hanging out there and working on an article about Tokyo and Tokyo Disney Sea for the upcoming edition of BCM together :). 
I also gave her all the stuff I got for her in Tokyo :). 

After food, we stopped by NYX so we could buy eye pencils. Marie got a purple one and I got a lilac one. After that it was ICI PARIS XL where I gave Kenzo the lashes I got in Tokyo and one of my Canmake highlighters (I wasn't fond of it, but he liked it a lot, so it's better off living with him than with me)
Marie got some Urban Decay and other makeup bits and bobs :).

Olympia Le-Tan x Lancôme 

We did drop into M.A.C, but I had forgotten Inno M.A.C doesn't do travel minis. So we smelled at perfumes in Inno instead and ooh and aah'ed over how pretty the Lancôme x Olympia LeTan collection looks.

Marie and I 

Mandatory selfie. 

Starbucks goodness 

After that we popped into Lush so Marie could stock up, and our final stop was Starbucks so we could get even more caffeinated. 
The largest size may seem excessive, but seeing there's not much caffeine in a Pumpkin Spice latte, it was necessary. Marie and I could take the same train, as her first train stops in my home town. 
So that was good, because being on the train together is way more fun than being on the train alone :). 
Next time we're meeting up in Louvain though, because then we both just have to take 1 train, much, much easier. I feel like Antwerp should be kept for weekends when Marie only has to take one train instead of 2 (wtf NMBS, WTF!?)

My outfit for the day: 
(Yes, I did in fact lug that GIANT totebag around Antwerp all day).

Outfit: 11.9.2017

Giant totebag is enormous 

Hair flower: H&M 
Headband: Claire's 
Glasses: Theo 
Jacket: H&M 
Cardigan: Primark 
Blouse: Primark 
Skirt: made it myself 
Petticoat: American Apparel 
Tights: Teja Jamilla 
Socks: Foot Traffic 
Shoes: sacha 
Giant totebag: Mint Neko 

Day 77/100 days of make-up in 2017 

Day 77/100 days of make-up. 
Bert took this photo after I got home, and we went to the supermarket after he picked me up from the train station too. So by then the light was already utterly shit, but oh well :). 
BROWS: 
- M.A.C, brow sculpt in Cork 
EYES: 
- M.A.C, pro longwear concealer in NC20 
- M.A.C, in extreme dimension color lash mascara/work it out in muscle tee 
- NYX, eye shadow base in skin tone 
- NYX, faux whites eye brightener in White Smoke 
- Sugarpill, loose eyeshadow in Ghosted 
- Too Faced, Chocolate Bon Bons in Divinity and Satin Sheets 
- Too Faced, Natural Eyes in Silk Teddy 
FACE: 
- Canmake Tokyo, cream highlighter in Luminous beige 
- glitter stars, Daiso 
- adhesive to make the stars stick, Pros-aide 
 - Sugarpill, loose eye shadow in Ghosted 
- Too Faced, Hangover Primer 
- Too Faced, Love Flush blush in Baby Love 
- Too Faced,milk chocolate soleil bronzer 
LIPS: 
- Sugarpill, liqiud lip color in Pumpkin spice

----

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website - old blog (it's to say, I double post, but my years and years of posting is on there as I've had it since 2003)





No comments:

Post a Comment