Sunday 6 August 2017

The week in photos: July 31 - August 6 2017

The week in photos 

Adventure Time indeed!
July faves 

Day 212: Monday, July 31 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Last day of the month means favourites! Read all about them here.

Clara and I 

No make-up shot for this day, but my friend Clara came to visit me from Germany and this is a selfie she made of us in the local thrift store, where we went with her boyfriend Tobias because she wanted to find a desk and a comfy chair for her sewing desk. 
It was so good to see her again! 

---- 

Claire 

Day 213: Tuesday, August 1 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Normally I would have posted my flashback faves today, but it was Bert's birthday and our friend Claire came over to film Cake and Cosmetics, so yeah, today's entry is about that :). 
So here's a photo I took of Claire. Cake and Cosmetics is basically Claire and I raving and talking shit about beauty products whilst eating cake and drinking whatever beverage we enjoy. 
Originally we wanted to do it uneditted, but the camera stopped recording at one point, and then a chopper flew over so some editting is needed due to that. 
And she wanted to put some product photos in there too. So you'll still get us the way we are haha. We did decide that seeing making videos is really technical, and we don't really have enough equipment or a good space to film in, and we always need to bother someone to help us film (to watch the camera basically), we would like to make a podcast instead. 
Considering I have a REALLY good voice recorder and there's always some place where we can sit in enough peace and quiet available, that's probably for the best :)

Fun with cosmetics 

Day 71/100 days of make-up in 2017 
Not a traditional make-up shot, but instead the youtube cover shot for our Cake and Cosmetics video. By Bert, who was kind enough to help us film. Especially considering it was his birthday and all! 

BROWS: 
- M.A.C, brow sculpt in Cork 
EYES: 
- M.A.C, pro longwear concealer in NC20 
- M.A.C, eye shadow in Amber Lights 
- M.A.C, Semi-Sweet eye shadow x 9 in Outre 
- M.A.C, in extreme dimension colour lash mascara/work it out in Muscle Tee 
- Too Faced, Chocolate Bon Bons in Divinity 
- Too Faced, Natural Eyes in Cashmere Bunny 
FACE: 
- M.A.C, strobe cream sized to go 
- Too Faced, Hangover Primer 
- Too Faced, Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer 
- Too Faced, Love Flush blush in Baby Love 
- Too Faced, Love Lights prismatic highlighter in Blinded by the Light
LIPS: 
- tarte, quick dry matte lip paint in rosé 
- Too Faced, La Crème in Unicorn Tears 

---- 

Photo of the day: 2.8.2017 

Day 214: Wednesday, August 2 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Ok, so a day late, but here are my flashback favourites! 

---- 

Photo of the day: 3.8.2017 (day 216) 

Day 215: Thursday, August 3 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
My desk calendar is super cute, this August kitten is so adorable! 
---- 

Day 216: Friday, August 4 
You guessed it, today was another analog post :). 

---- 

Lora 

Day 217: Saturday, August 5 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
I went to Atsusacon with Lora, and we had tons of fun. 
I'll write a proper blog post about it later next week, when I've had time to edit all my photos :)

Outfit: 5.8.2017 

My outfit (taken when I got back home, mega late because the trains were slow due to the NMBS' stupid summer scheduele XD): 
Glasses: Theo 
Shrug: Vero Moda 
Top: Uniqlo 
Dress: made it myself 
Socks: asos 
Shoes; sacha 

Day 72/100 days of make-up in 2017 

Day 72/100 days of make-up in 2017 
BROWS: 
-M.A.C, brow sculpt in Cork 
EYES: 
- M.A.C, pro longwear concealer in NC20 
- M.A.C, technakohl liner in Brass Band 
- M.A.C, eye shadow in Amber Lights 
- M.A.C, sized to go zoom lash mascara in Beets Me 
- Too Faced, Chocolate Bon Bons in Divinity 
FACE: 
- M.A.C, strobe cream 
- M.A.C, blush in Full of Joy 
- M.A.C, extra dimension skin finish in Beaming Blush 
- Too Faced, Hangover Primer 
LIPS: 
- M.A.C, lipstick in Whirl 

---- 

Photo of the day: 6.8.2017 

Day 218: Sunday, August 6 
Camera: Canon EOS 60D, 24-70mm Tamron lens (Bert's camera and lens, I did not upgrade) 
A photo I took of Bert :) 

--- 

See all other daily photos of this year. 

Make-up and outfit shots by Bert Van den Wyngaert 

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website - old blog (it's to say, I double post, but my years and years of posting is on there as I've had it since 2003)

No comments:

Post a Comment