Sunday 30 July 2017

The past 2 weeks in photos: July 17-30 2017

Two weeks worth of photos

Pictorial catching up from the past two weeks, oops!


Photo of the day: 17.7.2017 (day 198) 

Day 198: Monday July 17 
Camera: Canon PowerShot D20 
Bert and I went to V2 mall in Villeneuve-d'Ascq in France, because I kept hearing good things about it. 
We had a really fun day out, which you can read all about here. I took the grand total of one photo whilst in the mall, which is this one. 
Can we take a moment an appreciate that packaging? Personally I fail to see the need of finger masks, but I do totally get the need for pretty packaging :).

Day 67/100 days of make-up in 2017 

Day 67/100 days of make-up in 2017 
By this point, my make-up had been on for about 10 hours, so yeah. I'm not excluding the possibility we should have done this BEFORE we left, but hey. BROWS: 
- M.A.C, brow sculpt in Cork 
EYES: 
- M.A.C, eye shadow in Amber Lights 
- M.A.C, Semi-Sweet eye shadow x 9 in Mocha Minded 
- M.A.C, pro longwear concealer in NC20 
- M.A.C, technakohl liner in Brass Band 
- M.A.C, in extreme dimension colour lash mascara/work it out in Muscle Tee 
- Too Faced, Natural Eyes in Heaven and Silk Teddy 
FACE: 
- Too Faced, Hangover Primer 
- Too Faced, Love Flush blush in Baby Love 
- Too Faced, Love Lights prismatic highlighter in Blinded by the Light 
LIPS: 
- Sephora, Honey lip scrub/balm 
- Sephora, cream lip stain in Pretty Auburn 
- Too Faced, La Crème in Unicorn Tears 

---- 

Photo of the day: 18.7.2017 (day 199) 

Day 199: Tuesday, July 18 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm lens 
I wanted to take a photo of my last oreo donut, and of course, Loa profitted of the fact that I was holding the donut in one hand and the camera in the other to jump on my desk and start licking it like a mad cat. 
Result, this photo and none other because donuts are NOT cat treats, darn it! Sneaky bugger! 

---- 

Photo of the day: 19.7.2017 (day 200) 

Day 200: Wednesday, July 19 
Camera: Canon PowerShot D20 
Went to Bioplanet with Bert, and they were giving away these cooling bags when you bought certain products. We did get one, but I just really liked how they displayed them in the shop. The bags are super cool too, and the text is so apt, considering the current hot weather :).

Seeing Red 
 #igglesummer day 26 - adventure 
My favourite Adventure Time comic. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 20.7.2017 (day 201) 

Day 201: Thursday, July 20 
#igglesummer day 3 - ice cream/icicle 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm lens I woke up feeling under the weather, so I decided to spend most of the day taking photos for the blogs etc :). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 21.7.2017 (day 202) 

Day 202: Friday, July 21 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm lens 
I thought our rose bushes had died, but after a good trim and religious watering, they're picking up again, phew! Day 68/100 days of make-up in 2017

Day 68/100 days of make-up in 2017 
Black, yellow and red for the Belgian national holiday. 
BROWS: 
- M.A.C, brow sculpt in Cork 
EYES: 
- LunatiCK Cosmetic Labs, eye shadow in The End is Near 
- M.A.C, Tropic Cool eye shadow x 9 in Bright-Sided 
- M.A.C, pro longwear concealer in NC20 
- M.A.C, in extreme dimension lash mascara 
- NYX, retractable eyeliner in black 
- Sephora, colorguard eyeshadow primer 12H 
- Sephora, fingertip eyeliner in Metallic Gold 
FACE: 
- M.A.C, strobe cream sized to go 
- M.A.C, extra dimension skin finish in Beaming Blush 
- Too Faced, Hangover Primer 
LIPS: 
- Sephora, Rouge Crème in Hot Tango 
- Weleda, Everon lip balm

---- 

Photo of the day: 22.7.2017 (day 203) 

Day 203: Saturday, July 22 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm lens 
I was taking photos for my blog and enlisted the assistance of Loa cat, the faithful feline blogging companion. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 23.7.2017 (day 204) 

Day 204: Sunday, July 23 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm lens 
Billy had stopped eating, and was very irrable. We figured, seeing it's July, the time they generally turn into a cocoon, that he just didn't want to pupate in his enclosure. So we decided to release him outside and hopefully he's ok. I do worry about him sometimes I must admit. 
This is the last photo of Billy I took before I said goodbye and covered him with some dried leaves so he could make his way into that part of the garden at least a little more safely. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 24.7.2017 (day 205) 

Day 205: Monday, July 24 
Camera: Canon PowerShot D20 
For my birthday, Bert and I went to Antwerp. 
This extremely dorky picture of Bert was taking when we had lunch at the Hard Rock Café. I did ponder whether or not to put it online, but frankly I feel that he won't stop making faces, so I shouldn't stop posting them either :D. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 25.7.2017 (day 206) 

Day 206: Tuesday, July 25 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm lens 
I had ordered red eye shadow from Sugarpill (Love+) and was very surprised it only took about a week to get to my house from the US, through customs and everything! 

---- 

Sephora - fingertip eyeliner in Metallic Gold 

Day 207: Wednesday, July 26 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm lens 
I have to admit I don't actually use it positioned on my finger, that's just for this photo. I do really love this gold eyeliner from Sephora though, so that'll definitely make it into my July faves. 

Day 69/100 days of make-up in 2017 

Day 69/100 days of make-up in 2017 
I actually wore this same make-up look on my birthday as well, but as I didn't get a photo and quite liked it, I did it again a few days later and Bert was kind enough to take a photo :).
BROWS: 
- M.A.C, brow sculpt in Cork 
EYES: 
- M.A.C, eye shadow in Amber Lights 
- M.A.C, technakohl liner in Brass Band 
- M.A.C,zoom lash mascara sized to go in Beets Me 
- M.A.C, pro longwear concealer in NC20 
- Sephora, colorguard eyeshadow primer 12H 
- Too Faced, Chocolate Bon Bons in Satin Sheets 
FACE: 
- M.A.C, strobe cream sized to go 
- Too Faced, Hangover Primer 
- Too Faced, Love Lights prismatic highlighter in Blinded by the Light 
LIPS: 
- tarte, quick dry matte lip paint in rosé 
- Too Faced, La Crème in Unicorn Tears 

---- 

Day 208: Thursday, July 27 
Today was an analog day, check back later! :)

Outfit: 27.7.2017 

Outfit of the day: 
I made a dress out of this awesome dieselpunk print fabric I found at the local fabric store (on sale too!). 
Bert took a picture. 
I'm wearing Halloween socks, for no other reason than I felt like it :). 
Flower hairclips: Veritas 
Glasses: Theo 
Top: UNIQLO 
Dress: made it myself 
Socks: asos 
Shoes: sacha 
Accessories: asos, Roxy, handmade, il mezzometro, Pieces 

---- 

Day 209: Friday, July 28 
Today was also an analog day, check back later! :) 

---- 

Photo of the day: 29.7.2017 (day 210)

Day 210: Saturday, July 29 
We had a family party for Bert's birthday and his mum's (they share a birthday) and Bert made pancakes. I did take a bunch of photos with my Agfa Paramat, but it seemed a little lame to list 4 analog photos in a row. Even though I feel like this isn't a very good photo at all, because sometimes the framing on the SNAP is REALLY OFF XD. Oh well! 
Camera: Polaroid SNAP 

Day 70/100 days of make-up in 2017 

Day 70/100 days of make-up in 2017 
National lipstick day is a US thing, but hey, any excuse to wear cool lipstick colours is a good one in my book :). 
BROWS: 
- M.A.C, brow sculpt in Cork 
EYES: 
- M.A.C, pro longwear concealer in NC20 
- M.A.C, technakohl liner in Brass Band 
- M.A.C, in extreme dimension colour lash mascara/work it out in Muscle Tee 
- M.A.C, Semi-Sweet eye shadow x 9 in Mocha Minded 
- Sephora, colorguard eyeshadow primer in 12H 
- Too Faced, Natural Eyes in Cashmere Bunny, Erotica and Silk Teddy 
FACE: 
- M.A.C, strobe cream sized to go 
- Too Faced, Hangover Primer 
- Too Faced, Love Flush blush in Baby Love 
- Too Faced, Love Lights prismatic highlighter in Blinded by the Light 
LIPS: 
- M.A.C, lipstick in 4EVA 
- Sephora, Honey lip scrub 
- Too Faced, La Crème in Unicorn Tears 

---- 

Day 211: Sunday, July 30 
Back to analog photos, check back later :) 

----

See all other daily photos of this year. 
Make-up shots by Bert Van den Wyngaert 

---- Find me online:
twitter - instagram - website - old blog (it's to say, I double post, but my years and years of posting is on there as I've had it since 2003)



No comments:

Post a Comment