Saturday 1 October 2022

Day 1/31 days of Halloween - spooky journaling

It's that time of the year again, I am attempting a full month of content!

This time 'round I'm trying to go for the full 31 days of journaling (on instagram at least) and video content  (not necessarily journaling) on YouTube!

Here be day 1! 

Day 1/31 of Halloween :) 


Today we're at 30 days 'till Halloween!

Happy Halloween month everyone! 

---- 

Find me online: instagram - YouTube 


---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment