Saturday 4 December 2021

Vlogmas day 4: come paint a demon murder clown with me

I know demon murder clowns aren't very festive (trust me, I am aware, but I am staying true to myself!), but I could NOT pass up on painting this portrait, referenced from this photo right here, for day 4 of Vlogmas!

And to be fair, I really do feel like it is an accurate representation of McDonalds, so there's that. Spookmas/Creepmas and horror fans are likely to get a chuckle out of this one, but if you suffer from coulrophobia (fear of clowns), don't worry, I put a warning into the video where the madness starts so you can still enjoy the ink and see which Funko I got without being subjected to the mad demon murder monster :).

 

---- 

Find me online: instagram - YouTube 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment