Saturday 11 December 2021

Vlogmas catch-up + a ShopDisney haul

I in fact, to quote the (in)famous Granny Weatherwax "atent dead". 
Nor have I given up on Vlogmas. 
I have simply, shamefully, forgotten to post updates on here! So I am going to remedy that situation!

I haven't just been doing reviews of Inkvent calendar inks and running commentary on tiny The Nightmare before Christmas Funkos though, I have also included a ShopDisney haul, which is mostly Spookmas things, as one would expect from me :)

But yeah, my full Vlogmas playlist is here, and it IS up to date to today (so the 11th including) :)

Go have a look, I would really appreciate it :).

 

----

Find me online: instagram - YouTube 


---- 

  Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment