Thursday 21 October 2021

Trying out Japanese Halloween candy

For day 2 of 13 days of Halloween my friend Claire came over to film another candy tasting video with me. We had done this before a while ago, where we tried Wizarding World candy. Back then we had decided we wanted to try out Halloween candy so... we did :D

 

And here are some photos, to make this not just a YouTube video :)

Claire

me and my plant friend

---- 

Find me online: instagram - YouTube 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 


No comments:

Post a Comment