Saturday 30 October 2021

Some Target Halloween items, lots of cats

It's already day 12 of 13 days of Halloween, I can't believe how fast time went by! 
For today I have a lot of cat content again, because my friend Alex kindly sent me a big box of things from Target, and quite a few of them are cat toys :).
Have a look and see what I got.
I sure wish we had Target now! 

 

Find me online: instagram - YouTube

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment