Friday 25 June 2021

An afternoon in Disneyland Paris

Disneyland Hotel 

On Tueday, the 15th of June, Bert and I went to Disneyland Paris. 
It was the first of two annual passport holder soft openings (the official re-opening was on June 17th) and much to my own surprise, we had managed to get a spot!
The original plan was to get up at 3am and leave at 4am. But we were both exhausted when the alarm clock went, even Kiwi-chan, who is normally WIDE awake and ready for all the kisses and cuddles as soon as we wake up, couldn’t get her little eyes open and fell right back asleep after the biggest yawn I’ve ever seen from a cat. 
So we decided we’d sleep ‘till 6am and see if we still wanted to go or not (as you can cancel up to 10am the day of reservation). Bert had to work the next day, and so a 5 hour drive each way whilst utterly exhausted was just unsafe AF. 

At 6am, however, we felt rested enough to actually up and get ready to leave. So that’s what we did. With a lot of chaos.

en route 

As the day before had also been utter chaos due to various circumstances (no drama!) so it was a day where pretty much everything ended up forgotten (at least I had my AP and all other necessary documents!). 

More about that in these two videos:


 

Basically, all we got to do was spend the afternoon in the Disneyland Park after an half an hour wait/getting my new green disability card sorted (5 people in the office, just milling about, and ONE desk open, with a massive queue, come the F on DLP!). And so that’s what we did, we went for a walk,

outfit: 15.6.2020

Selfie with Goofy 

did some shopping and met up with Emilie and some of her friends (sorry guys, I don’t remember your names ><) for a moment before going home again.

with some friends :) 

It was a short but fun afternoon, and well, what more can you want :). 

All my photos are here :) 

---- 

Find me online:instagram - YouTube 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google. I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment