Monday 30 November 2020

Why Les 4 Maisons is my favourite Harry Potter/interiour design store.

Photo of the day: 4.8.2020 

Today I would like to talk about Les 4 Maisons
A Wizarding World store in Liège, Belgium. Well, it's a Wizarding World and steampunk + dieselpunk design store, really, so very dangerous for my bank account! When it comes to decor, the store is absolutely on point, I would love to put tons of things inside my home, no joke.

Les 4 Maisons 

I also like how they have all the wands on display, so you can really see what they look like. It's not going to make choosing one easier as there's so many, but at least you can _see_ them. I'm not sure if you have the option between the most expensive Ollivander's box, or the cheaper character box. I have bought wands there in the past (as you can see from my wand post, actually I think I bought most of my wands at Les 4 Maisons), but always ones that were in the Ollivander box, so I haven't looked into it.

Les 4 Maisons 

As someone who can't stand for prolonged times, I also appreciate that you can sit down at the table or in the sofas (providing others aren't sitting in them obviously). There's a really good assortment of pretty much everything, its really cool to see that much merch in one place. I certainly have been able to get a lot of things I would have otherwise have had to pay quite a bit of shipping on because my usual online haunts don't carry them. Although to be fair, I prefer going to Les 4 Maisons to shopping online anyway.

Les 4 Maisons 

Especially because the proprietor is always super kind and helpful. It's just a much more pleasant experience to go to this cool brick and mortar store with friendly staff, versus shopping online. 
I am not going to lie, I will still shop online if there's something I can't find at Les 4 Maisons, but I prefer going there. 
They also have a loyalty card for in store shopping, so for every €200 you spend in store, you get a coupon for €5 off your next purchase. 

Additionally, they try to organise meet and greets with actors and other fun little events, and you can have a birthday party there. 
Cool beans all around (obviously not the dodgy flavoured offerings in a Bertie Bott’s box!) and I would 100% checking them out, be it online or in person. 
Don't let the site being in French scare you off, the owner speaks English so just drop them a line if you need help with something. 

If you just like looking at Wizarding World photos, be sure to follow them on instagram
Here are some more of my photos of the store (wish I had made a video now, oh well, next time and and update to come anon!)

Les 4 Maisons

Les 4 Maisons

Les 4 Maisons

Les 4 Maisons

Les 4 Maisons

Les 4 Maisons

Les 4 Maisons

Les 4 Maisons

Les 4 Maisons

Les 4 Maisons 

Next time I might take Floof and take some photos of him hanging out with the shop pygmee puff :).

Les 4 Maisons Les 4 Maisons 

---- 

Find me online: 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps!  

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow it's so pretty I love stores that really go all out with the aesthetics, it gives me a real reason to go shop there and support them xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too! And the owner is super friendly and helpful too! Even if the store wasn't so amazing looking, the customer service alone would be reason to go there!

      Delete