Thursday 23 April 2020

The Adventures of Salem, Kiwi-chan and Joop Destroyer of Worlds #4: Salem and the faces he makes at the camera

Salem

Salem isn't afraid of a camera, not in the slightest.
He's not afraid of me either, he just hates pettings 99% of the time.
He will, however, make ALL THE FACES, at the camera.
99% of the time.
Because these days we can all do with a bit of a laugh, here's a compilation of Salem making stupid faces at the camera :).


On the bed with Joop, watching a youtube video. They are both very partial to haul videos.

Photo of the day: 25.2.2020

This is the face he makes when he doesn't get a cat treat fast enough to his liking.

 Photo of the day: 1.3.2020

On the bed with his siblings.

Furry fools on the bed

Sharing the cat bed with his brother. And I use the term sharing lightly, because as you can see, he's well on the way of maneuvering poor Joop out of the bed.



Photo of the day: 10.3.2020

Friday the 13th with Salem, who is the bane of most cardboard boxes.



Friday the 13th with Salem

Totally caught in the act of stealing my water whilst I was painting.


Salem stealing water

A sequence of photos whilst he was lying on Bert's jeans on a cabinet.

Salem Salem
Salem

Salem

Needless to say, that sequence is proof he's an incorrigible dork :). Chilling in the soft catbed.



Salem

Salem spots a toy.


Salem

Quarantine-o-ween portrait whilst having a drink.


Quarantine-o'-ween drink

Staring outside the window with Joop.


Photo of the day: 2.4.2020

A birthday card I drew for my friend Jess.


Photo of the day: 3.4.2020

And whilst we're on the subject of art, a portrait of Salem Bert drew for me.


Photo of the day: 18.4.2020

Making all those faces is exhausting.

Dreaming of adventures
 
---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google. I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment