Friday 12 April 2019

Mikaru - live in Liège

Blog header 

Last Sunday, April 7, Bert and I got in the car and drove to Liège, because our buddy Mikaru was performing. 


Café sketch

Café sketch

Café sketch 

Due to circumstances we got there early, and decided to go have a drink in a nice café about 5 minutes from the venue. And what did I do with my time to spare? Right: sketch, because I'm a dork. And Bert wanted to play a game on his phone anyway, so this was an excellent solution in my book! Or in this case: sketchpad. 
But we found our friends in the end and that's what counts! There was wandering to the supermarket for food, hanging out, looking at art (Mikaru), having dinner together, taking a ton of photos, and good music because Mikaru and G.L.A.M.S concerts are always worthwhile :).

Bert in action 

So yeah, have some more photos! Because for a full review and proper concert photos (by Bert) you'll have to wait for the next edition of BCM. However, stick with this post and there's a full song on video in it for you ;).

Mikaru's art exhibit

Mikaru's art exhibit 

Expo shots 

Mikaru

Mikaru

Aurélie and Yume 

Some random photos because the graffiti in the smoking room is cool and the light is actually ok-ish. I don't smoke but you can gather what I was doing there from my previous sentence. 

SetlistSetlist

Soundgirl Yume

Mikaru - live in Liège

Mikaru - live in Liège

Mikaru - live in Liège

Mikaru - live in Liège 

Concert photos. 
Keep an eye out on Bert's insta, because he's sure to be posting actual nice photos soon enough :).



And the promised YouTube video of a song I did. Note to self: use a tripod when filming next time (which I am likely to forget but there you go). 

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment