Sunday 24 February 2019

The week in photos: February 18-24 2019

blog header

Of construction, cats and other things
Monday, February 18 (day 49) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
We went to go sort out some things at our house that's being built, and I didn't go upstairs because of all the dust, but Bert did :). 

---- 

Croquis! 

Tuesday, February 19 2019 (day 50) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Some art supplies from Japan. Ok, a lot of Croquis sketchbooks (6) and a notepad my friend Tenshi sent along as a little gift. Thanks Tenshi! 

---- 

Photo of the day: 20.2.2019 (day 51) 

Wednesday, February 20 (day 51) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Loa cat looming over the sketch of him I drew. 

---- 

Rexie cat is love 

Thursday, February 21 (day 52) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
More cat drawing, from a photo of Rexie cat I found on instagram :). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 22.2.2019 (day 53) 

Friday, February 22 (day 53) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Lazy Loa cat on the bed. Because he can't resist a soft blanket to take a nap on or simply relax. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 23.2.2019 (day 54) 

Saturday, February 23 (day 54) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Lunch at the Antwerp Hard Rock Cafe with Bert :). 

Outfit: 23.2.2019 

Outfit of the day: 
Glasses: Theo
Jacket: H&M
Cardigan: Harry Potter merch from Large/EMP
T-shirt: Walt Disney World (Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party)
Trousers: Monki
Socks: Angelic Pretty (Halloween collection from 2017)
Boots: Palladium

----

Photo of the day: 24.2.2019 (day 55) 
Sunday, February 24 (day 55) 
Camera: Fujifilm Instax Square SQ10 
Film: Instax Square classic 
Lazy Loa cat. Because he's a cat, and he spends a lot of time snoozing. 

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

---- 

All daily photos of 2019 are here
Click here for all my outfit shots, and here for all my make-up shots. 
Make-up and outfit shots (unless otherwise indicated) by Bert Van den Wyngaert

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment