Sunday 18 November 2018

The week in photos: November 12-18 2018

Blog header


IMG_9922

But first, a catch-up outfit shot from last Sunday! 
From now on, rather than leaving these in limbo, if I get an outfit shot on Sunday after I've put my "week(s) in photos" post up, I'll just stuff this in with the following week :). 
Glasses: Theo 
Top: Primark 
Skirt: UNIQLO 
Tights: HEMA 
Boots: Kickers 

---- 

Photo of the day: 12.11.2018 (day 316) 

Monday, November 12 (day 316) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800, 15-55mm Canon lens 
Shinto is a queen. 

Outfit: 12.11.2018 

Outfit of the day 
I wasn't about to take chances with the weather, so we pre-shot my Mickey90 outfit that day. 
Hat: vintage/gift from a friend 
Glasses: Theo 
Sweater: Primark 
Dress: Primark 
Tights: H&M 
Boots: Kickers 

---- 

Photo of the day: 13.11.2018 (day 317) 

Tuesday, November 13 (day 317) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800, 15-55mm Canon lens 
Loa stole one of my old Christmas skirts and it's now his bed. 

---- 

Wednesday, November 14 (day 318) 
Camera: Agfa Paramat 
Film: Kodak Gold 200 
Yeah it's that time again... check back later because I've not gotten through that roll yet :). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 15.11.2018 (day 319) 

Thursday, November 15 (day 319) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Christmas drinks at Primark with Claire. My Gingerbread Frappucino is in the reusable mug, and I like how it looks like Mickey is fist bumping the red cup. I do own a reusable Starbucks red cup now, I'll be using that next time :).

Outfit: 15.11.2018 

Outfit of the day 
First Christmas outfit of the year, photo by Claire. 
Holly headband: H&M 
Glasses: Theo 
Sweater: H&M (it reads "Dear Santa, can we negotiate?") 
Skirt: Hell Bunny 
Petticoat: Hell Bunny 
Tights: HEMA 
Spats: made them myself 
Boots: Kickers 

---- 

Photo of the day: 16.11.2018 

Friday, November 16 (day 320) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800, 15-55mm Canon lens 
Yup, Loa is still loving his new "bed". I think I'm going to buy him a proper blanky to sleep on for Christmas. 

---- 

Saturday, November 17 (day 321) 
Camera: Agfa Paramat 
Film: Kodak Gold 200 
Yup, still taking pictures! There's 72 shots on that roll so it could still take a while! 

Outfit: 17.11.2018 

But hey, at least there's a outfit of the day today, so there's something to look at! 
Glasses: Theo 
Sweater: Primark 
Skirt: made it myself 
Petticoat: Dear Celine 
Tights: HEMA 
Boots: Palladium 
Backpack: Primark 
Mickey Mouse toy: Shop Disney UK 

---- 

Photo of the day: 18.11.2018 (day 322) 

Sunday, November 18 (day 323) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800, 15-55mm Canon lens 
There's now red cup Christmas drinks at our local supermarket. Which just goes to show that how popular red cups are, because our town is a small town (despite the hipsterification that's going on in the high street) and the supermarket isn't particularly well known for being hip and on point. 

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

---- 

All daily photos of 2018 are here
Click here for all my outfit shots, and here for all my make-up shots. 
Make-up and outfit shots (unless otherwise indicated) by Bert Van den Wyngaert

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever (I don't collect anyon's data full stop, I respect people's privacy). So when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google. I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link or a photo, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps in clarifying what's happening with your personal information when you read this blog :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment