Sunday 15 July 2018

The week in photos: July 9-15 2018

blog header

Cool stuff, new stuff, crazy pets!
Photo of the day: 9.7.2018 (day 191) 

Monday, July 9 (day 190) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Shinto isn't allowed on my desk because she tends to throw stuff off. But sometimes when I'm not around, she'll climb up anyway and then pretend she's not doing anything wrong. Of course, she is NEVER fooling anyone. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 10.7.2018 (day 192) 

Tuesday, July 10 (day 191) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Just some stuff from Tokyo DisneySea :). I love how the maps there are infinitely cooler than the Disneyland Paris ones. For starters the designs are prettier, but they get cool Disney commercials on the back! 

---- 

Photo of the day: .7.2018 (day ) 

Thursday, July 12 (day 193) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 Loa likes rolling around on the pebbles, especially in the sunshine. 

Outfit: 12.7.2018 

Outfit of the day: 
Yup, still boiling hot around here... 
Hat: vintage/thrifted 
Glasses: Theo 
Top: Redbubble 
Shorts: Pull & Bear 
Flip Flops: customised HEMA 

With Sok 

Bonus photo with Sok from next doors :) 

---- 

Photo of the day: 11.7.2018 (day 192) 

Wednesday, July 11 (day 192) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Sometimes I try to take a photo of my Gelatoni wristlet. And every single time Loa cat will show up out of no where to butt in. 

---- 

Photo of the day: .7.2018 (day ) 

Friday, July 13 (day 194) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
#savethebees 

---- 

Photo of the day: .7.2018 (day ) 

Saturday, July 14 (day 195) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Yesterday's haul, minus the black Beautyblender I got at ICI PARIS XL because I forgot to include it and I couldn't be bothered to reshoot the photo because it was late and I was tired. The fabric is a longsleeved top from Monki, it was 50% off and I love their soft longsleeve tops, so yeah, mine. Also great for Halloween outfits. Win. 

---- 

Photo of the day: .7.2018 (day ) 

Sunday, July 15 (day 196) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
A photo of my new camera, a Canon EOS 800D DSLR. With the newest generation of 18-55mm lenses because mine was well old and you know, image stabilisation goodness etc. I know they are the Rebel series in the US and the Kiss series in Japan, but don't ask me which model because here in Europe, it's an EOS :). If you really want to know, google will be able to tell you ;). 

---- 

All daily photos of 2018 are here
Click here for all my outfit shots, and here for all my make-up shots. 
Make-up and outfit shots (unless otherwise indicated) by Bert Van den Wyngaert

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

---- 

Privacy related disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever (I don't collect anyon's data full stop, I respect people's privacy). So when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google. I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link or a photo, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps in clarifying what's happening with your personal information when you read this blog :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment