Sunday 13 May 2018

The week in photos: May 7-13 2018

blog header

Of cats, food, sunny weather and other good things! :)


Photo of the day: 7.5.2018 (day 127) 

Monday, May 7 (day 127) 
Camera: instax Square SQ10 
Loa's doube exposed Monday mood. I'm sure a lot of people can relate! 

---- 

May flashback faves 

Tuesday, May 8 (day 128) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
A little later than usual, because I didn't get 'round to it last week, but here are my flashback faves, looking back to May 2017 to see how I feel about last year's faves now. Click here to find out what's going on with these :). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 9.5.2018 (day 129) 

Wednesday, May 9 (day 129) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Loa cat is convinced the technicolor 6%dokidoki passcase Bert got me as an early birthday present is his. I just feel like on a day that sunny, it's very cheery :). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 10.5.2018 

Thursday, May 10 (day 130) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Star Wars baseball caps. They're super practical when riding my bike :). Luckily there's so many cool ones available. The orange one Bert got for me last year and the other one is new, I got it during a nearly half price sale at Large. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 11.5.2018 

Friday, May 11 (day 131) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Technicolor 6%dokidoki passcase teddybear head thingamajig Bert got me as an early birthday present by itself :) I like it a ton because it makes me think of Gravity Falls. Lora and I have started calling it the "Mabel bear". Anyone that watches Gravity Falls totally gets it, I'm sure :). 

---- 

Broodje Krokodil 

Saturday, May 12 (day 132) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Broodje krokodil! Yup, crocodile sandwhich, from the Karibu foodtruck at Barrio Cantina. I get it every year. Together with the vegan wrap from the sheep shearing festival this is one of the foods I look forward to all year :). Sadly there won't be vegan wrap this year as we're at a different event already, but hey, at least I didn't miss out on the crocodile sammich!

Outfit: 12.5.2018 

Outfit of the day: 
It was a very hot day. 
Glasses: Theo 
Blouse: Axes Femme 
Necklace watch: Disney Store Japan 
Skirt: made it myself 
Petticoat: American Apparel 
Socks: Top Shop (they have crocodiles all over them) 
Shoes: Secret Shop

With Pluisje 

And then Pluisje happened :) 

Make-up of the day: 12.5.2018 

Make-up of the day: 
I felt like going for metallics rather than nudes :) 
BROWS 
- M.A.C, brow sculpt in Cork 
- M.A.C, extra dimension skin finish in Beaming Blush 
EYES: 
- M.A.C, technakohl liner in Brass Band
- M.A.C, pro longwear concealer in NC20 
- M.A.C, eye shadow in Amber Lights, Coppering and Gorgeous Gold 
- Too Faced, Shadow Insurance primer 
- Too Faced, Natural Eyes palette in Heaven and Nudie 
- Yves Rocher, Sexy Pulp mascara in Brun 
FACE: 
- M.A.C, extra dimension skin finish in Beaming Blush 
- Too Faced, Hangover Primer 
- Too Faced, Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer 
- Too Faced, Love Flush blush in Baby Love 
- Too Faced, Born this Way ethereal setting powder 
LIPS: 
- M.A.C, lipstick in Fresh Moroccan 
- Weleda, Everon lip balm (as primer) 

---- 

Photo of the day: 13.5.2018 (day 133) 

Sunday, May 13 (day 133) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Free Comic Book Day comics. I totally forgot to photograph these earlier, and I'm doing a blog post about the day next week, oops. I know the background doesn't match, but I had to spread them out on the floor, and that was the only thing I was willing to put on there (my floor is clean, but still) as it needs to be washed anyway :). 

---- 

All daily photos of 2018 are here
Click here for all my outfit shots, and here for all my make-up shots. 
Make-up and outfit shots (unless otherwise indicated) by Bert Van den Wyngaert  
---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website

No comments:

Post a Comment