Tuesday 10 April 2018

a new edition of BCM and a sunny afternoon in photographs

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/801/26491556087_c20deeaee9.jpg

First things first, today I released the latest copy of BCM magazine. 
Its totally and 100% FREE, all you have to do to get a copy is click this link and download it :). 
We've got art, fashion, music, interviews with Mikaru, John Rhys-Davies, Anthony Daniels, Dean Cain, Nichelle Nichols and She, in the haze. 
Live music, music, movie, anime and manga reviews, travel stories and features and much more! 
So worth checking out, especially because it's you know, free :) 
Might as well download ;) 

And now for a photo post. 
Because Bert and I were in Mechelen last Saturday, and we came across a bunch of things that I photographed :). 
Click for streetart and sakura trees in the middle of town :) 

I only had my phone on me. Which is fine, because I feel that it (it's a Sony XPERIA L1 in case anyone is wondering) takes nice enough photos when the light is nice. 

street art in Mechelen 

I took a monochrome medium format photo of this before with my Agfa Clack, but I feel black and white just doesn't do this piece justice.

street art in Mechelen 

This piece is actually right by the pelican. If you look closely at the previous photo, you can see it in there :). 

street art in Mechelen 

Not entirely sure what it's supposed to be, but it looks cool. That car wasn't actually supposed to be parked there I don't think, but I like how it looks in front of the mural :). 

Spring in Mechelen

Spring in Mechelen 

The cherry blossom trees that are all over the Bruul (one of the main shopping streets of Mechelen) are starting to bloom. I hope I can go back before they've all lost their flowers.

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website

No comments:

Post a Comment