Sunday 4 March 2018

The week in photos: February 26 - March 4 2018

Blog header

Still sick, but getting better at least. 
Loa still doesn't approve of his hooman being down and out a lot though. 
So yeah, this is this week, in daily pictures...

But first, a quick update on my health for those that care. 
On Monday, I went back to the doctor, who sent me in for an emergency chest X-ray, which was inconclusive (yay, but not really) in the end. I did feel a little better on Monday, but no where near where it should be. 
Tuesday, I felt like I was getting a little better, but on Wednesday I completely crashed again. And the fever was back with a vengeance. 
Thursday I went back to the doctor again, who again did an emergency blood draw. Turned out the infection values in my blood were better than they were last week, but they were still too high, so I was put on steroids. 
Friday I was mostly wiped out, Saturday I had to go to the post office and even though it was literally a 2 minute walk from the parking lot and a 5 minute wait inside, I was so wiped out I had to stay in the car whilst Bert went in the supermarket for grocery shopping. 
So yeah, I still get tired super quickly, I still get bouts of fever (although not as high as last week). 
I'm hoping that the steroids (got two days left of them) will tackle this, combined with PLENTY of rest next week. I will try to edit as many pages of BCM as I can though, the magazine won't edit itself after all. 
And that concludes the health update, now onto the pictures! 
I'm hoping next week's will be more interesting, but these are better than last week's at least! 

---- 

Photo of the day: 26.2.2018 

Monday, February 26 2018 (day 57) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
I am longing for the moment where I am well enough to turn this fabric and zipper into a skirt! 

---- 

Photo of the day: 27.2.2018 

Tuesday, February 27 2018 (day 58) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Grumpy Loa cat is grumpy. He is displeased that his hooman isn't up to playing with him. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 28.2.2018 

Wednesday, February 28 2018 (day 59) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Shinto on the go. She was keeping me company, watching Netflix with me. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 1.3.2018 

Thursday, March 1 2018 (day 60) 
Camera: Canon EOS 60D, 24-70mm Tamron lens. 
They were predicting snow, so I went to the neighbours to get my snowboots and took Bert's camera with me. Loa cat also went along and I took his photo whilst he was sitting around waiting for me. 

---- 

February faves 

Friday, March 2 2018 (day 61) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Normally I post on my blog on Thursday, but I really did NOT feel up to it that day, so my February faves came out on Friday instead. 
Click here if you want to know more about them! :) 

---- 

Photo of the day: 3.3.2018 

Saturday, March 3 2018 (day 62) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Just a silly photo of Loa with General Hux. 
Caturday meets Star Wars Saturday. 

Outfit: 3.3.2018 

Outfit of the day: 
I know people often say that dressing up when you don't feel well cheers you up, but I don't think that's the case with pneumonia X_x. 
At least snow is pretty to take photos in, even though most of it had melted already at the time, boo. 
Of course I know that its not a good idea to be outside with pneumonia, but because B-post and H&M both suck and were REALLY pressuring me to pick up a package at the post office, I kinda had to because I was worried they'd send it back (last time I order from the H&M website if it can't be delivered at home, and I will avoid ordering from them full stop from now on!) and I kinda felt like this was the best chance as a Hoth style photo I'd get. Being fully clothed already anyway and it having snowed and all that jazz.
Headband: ASOS made in Kenya 
Glasses: Theo 
Scarf: H&M 
Aviator jacket: H&M 
Cardigan: H&M 
Top: H&M 
Millennium Falcon dress: made it myself 
Petticoat Dear Celine 
Leggings: Decathlon 
Boots: Moon Boots 

---- 

Photo of the day: 4.3.2018 

Sunday, March 4 2018 (day 63) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
I finished the Pickle Rick embroidery piece I started working on before I got super sick. 
Turned it into a brooch for Bert, who loves Rick and Morty. 

---- 

All daily photos of 2018 are here
Click here for all my outfit shots, and here for all my make-up shots. 
Make-up and outfit shots (unless otherwise indicated) by Bert Van den Wyngaert

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website

No comments:

Post a Comment