Sunday 4 February 2018

The week in photos: January 29 - February 4 2018

blog header

Find out whether or not the pets have been of any real crafting assistance or not... 

Photo of the day: 29.1.2018 

Day 29: Monday, January 29 2018 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Just a quick snapshot of my cool Harry Potter leggings from Primark. 
They were only €5,50 and the outer layer is a thin neoprene and they're line with this super soft fabric. Like those super soft blankets you can get nearly everywhere (including Primark, the €5 per plain one type), but thinner. 
The print quality isn't all that, but for that price, it's kinda to be expected. 
They are super warm though, which is a good thing in this shitty, cold winter weather! 

---- 

Photo of the day: 30.1.2018 

Day 30: Tuesday, January 30 2018 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Loa cat wouldn't budge from my lap, or would follow me around. 
All day long. 
So I didn't really get the chance to take a decent photo so I took a snapshot of him instead. 

---- 

Box full of goodies 

Day 31: Wednesday, January 31 2018 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
I know that usually I have my monthly faves as my daily photo on the last day of the month, but Bert and I got this fun package from our friends Dan and Jon (thanks guys!) in the mail so yeah, this is my daily photo instead :). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 1.2.2018 (day 32) 

Day 32: Thursday, February 1 2018 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
First of the month is flashback faves
And Loa's feet, because he just HAD to get involved. 

---- 

Too Faced - Unicorn Tears highlighter 

Day 33: Friday, February 2 2018 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
How gorgeous is this Unicorn Tears highlighter from Too Faced?! 
It's almost too pretty to use, but considering how gorgeous the colour is, this photo will have to do so I will never forget how pretty it was when it was just new. 

----

Photo of the day: 3.2.2018 (day 34) 

Day 34: Saturday, February 3 2018 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
"Why general, I didn't know you were into highlighters and unicorns!" 
Just goofing around with my new highlighter and the ADORABLE itty bitty General Hux my friends Dan and Jon got me as a present :). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 4.2.2018 (day 35) 

Day 35: Sunday, February 4 2018 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Scrapbooking is much easier when you have a friendly lizard to help you out. 
Of course, it would go better if she actually handed the sticker sheet I asked for instead of a random one, but at least she tries and she's super sweet :) 

---- 

No outfit or make-shots this week, because Bert and I were both under the weather all weekend. 
There'll probably be some next week though :). 

---- 

All daily photos of 2018 are here
Click here for all my outfit shots, and here for all my make-up shots. 
Make-up and outfit shots (unless otherwise indicated) by Bert Van den Wyngaert  
---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website

No comments:

Post a Comment