Thursday 7 December 2017

All the chocolate. ALL THE CHOCOLATE!

Christmas in Antwerp

Last Saturday was the first Saturday of December. 
That may not seem very special in itself, but the first Saturday of June and that of December are known as “International Lolita Day”. 
So I had organised a small meetup for the Belgian lolita fashion/Japanese fashion community. 
It was small because a lot of people sadly have to work on Saturday, but that did mean it was easier to find a place to go to. 
We had held a poll for either Quetzal or Kaiseki, and the chocolate bar won out. So to Quetzal we went. 

Bert had taken my outfit shot and make-up shot before I left, because I’m the only one in the group that knows how to work my camera. It’s the perfect solution :). 

Outfit: 2.12.2017 

Hat: Collectif Clothing (would not recommend, it is itchy AF) 
Glasses: Theo 
Cardigan: Bel&Bo 
Blouse: Primark 
Dress: made it myself 
Petticoat: Dear Celine 
Tights: Insua 
Boots: Palladium 

Day 118/100 days of make-up in 2017  

I did so much effort on my eye make-up and then this was the best shot we got (Bert was ill and his camera acting up, that certainly didn’t help) and you can’t really see the red shimmery eyeliner. 
Typical, typical. I’ll have to do it again another time :). 
BROWS: 
- M.A.C, brow sculpt in Cork 
EYES: 
- M.A.C, pro longwear concealer in NC20 
- M.A.C, sized to go zoom lash mascara in Beets Me 
- M.A.C, technakohl liner in Brass Band 
- M.A.C, Semi-Sweet eye shadow x 9 in Bamboo and Mocha Minded 
- NYX, multi tasking mixing medium 
- Sugarpill, loose eyeshadow in Asylum 
- Too Faced, Chocolate Bon Bons in Cashew Chew and Mocha 
FACE: 
- M.A.C, extra dimension skin finish in Beaming Blush 
- Too Faced, Hangover Primer 
- Too Faced, Love Flush blush in Baby Love 
- Too Faced, Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer 
LIPS: 
- Too Faced, Melted Matte in Gingerbread Man 
- Weleda, Everon lip balm (as primer) 

Lora and I met up with Stefan and Davy at the train station, and Sári and Jolien were making their way to Quetzal directly. 
I had made sure to leave some time between meeting up and the actual reservation, so we could stop at Stadsfeestzaal and take some outfit shots there. 

Stadsfeestzaal 

Stadfeestzaal’s upper floor aren’t full of people, plus you can put your coats on the balustrade and it’s pretty. 

Davy and Stefan

Stefan

Lora

Lora 

Stefan came to my rescue, because he felt the location was so nice and I should have an outfit shot there too, and took this photo with his phone :). 
Thanks Stefan! :) 

Outfit: 2.12.2017 

The bag is from the Angelic Pretty Royal Chocolate series from a couple of years ago, and the bear is a Duffy the Disney Bear pouch from Tokyo Disney Sea, which I’ve had since July 2010. 

Lora’s Christmas photo, because we could :D.

Lora 

I think we had sat down for like 5 minutes at Quetzal when Sári and Jolijn arrived. So we set out to order glorious goodness! 
Quetzal is a chocolate bar, which does mean that most things are chocolate delights, but they also have coffee, teas and soft drinks, of course. 
I had a strawberry milkshake, because that’s my fave at Quetzal. 
They have tons of things that are delicious, I just like that one best.

strawberry milkshake 

Lora had a tea and this delicious looking raspberry moelleux. 
I just had to take a picture because it looked too good not to photograph! 
Apparently it was really good! I think I might try one next time.

Raspberry moulleux 

 I tried to take a photo of my nails. It was not a great success, alas! Oh well.

nails 

Davy and Stefan. Stefan’s hair is so amazing! I am well jealous.

Davy and Stefan 

Stefan and Davy had to leave early, so we improvised this quick group shot that Davy took. Thanks Davy! 
Next time we need to be better prepared so we can have one with everyone in it! 

Improvised group shot 

The rest of us stuck around a little longer, before leaving to go thrift at the T2 shops. Luckily it was still light outside so I could take Sári's and Jolijn’s outfit shots. 

Sari

Jolien 

I took some photos of the Christmas decorations because they were super pretty. 

Christmas in Antwerp

Christmas in Antwerp 

After that, we looked through some shops, said goodbye to Jolijn and Sári and Lora and I found something to eat before we got back on our train home. It was legit one of the most fun meets I ever went to, and I really want to try to organize more meets so we can hang out and wear Jfashion together some more. 

----

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 





No comments:

Post a Comment