Monday 25 September 2017

The week in photos: September 18-24 2017

The week in photos 

All sorts of fun really :)
Photo of the day: 18.9.2017 (day 261) 

Day 261: Monday, September 18 
 Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Loa cat is starting off the week by demanding pettings 

---- 

Photo of the day: 19.9.2017 (day 262)

Day 262: Tuesday, September 19 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 (phone) 
Just something I'm working on in painting class. 
As you probably guessed from that photo, the assignment is to paint in bright colours like that. 
I decided to paint the Nautilus and Nautilus Gifts in Tokyo Disney Sea. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 20.9.2017 (day 263) 

Day 263: Wednesday, September 20 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Loa cat loves the giant blush brush by Nocibé. 

---- 

Day 264: Thursday, September 21 
First day of Autumn! 
The photo is on an analog camera though, so you'll have to check back later :).

---- 

Octopi at HEMA 

Day 265: Friday, September 22 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 (phone) 
HEMA has all this neat octopus stuff (it's a seafood range, but I'll take what I can get) and I couldn't resist the octopus string lights :D. I just need to hammer some nails into a wall so I can actually hang them, I need more hours in a day! I wrote a little piece about the collection on The Gatehouse, you can read it here :) 

---- 

Bert 

Day 266: Saturday, September 23 
Comic Con Antwerpen time! God I loved that convention so much! 
 I will write a blog post about this too, but first I need to edit BCM before I can even think about editting all the material of this convention and that museum/mall visit in France from earlier this month. 
So much to do, so little time! 

Outfit: 23.9.2017 

Outfit of the day: 
I inspired my outfit on the scientist dalek from the episode Victory of the Daleks. For reasons :). 
That hair flower is NOT neon in real life btw, I have no clue why it comes out like this in photo. My cardigan isn't quite as bright as the camera caught it either O_o. I don't get it, it got all the other shades right, but on those two it went kind of bananas. 
So just so you know: I did not look that neon :). (No issue with neon mind). Hair flower: H&M 
Glasses: Theo 
Cardigan: Primark 
Brooch: made it myself 
Blouse: Emily Temple Cute 
Top: UNIQLO 
Skirt: made it myself 
Petticoat: Dear Celine 
Tights: Ophanim 
Boots: Kickers 

Day 79/100 days of make-up in 2017 

Day 79/100 days of make-up in 2017 
I feel like my eye look came out rather too bright for the rest of the outfit, and I probably should have gone with a nice light orange lipstick, but oh well. 
Next time, because I'm sure I'll wear my dalek outfit again at some point :). BROWS: 
- M.A.C, brow sculpt in Cork 
EYES: 
- M.A.C, pro longwear concealer in NC20 
- M.A.C, sized to go zoom lash mascara in Beets Me 
- M.A.C, eye shadow in Amber Lights and Coppering 
- M.A.C, Semi-Sweet eye shadow x 9 in Drawing a Blanc and Bamboo 
- M.A.C, technakohl liner in Brass Band 
- NYX, eye shadow base in skin tone 
- Sugarpill, pressed eyeshadow in Flamepoint 
FACE: 
- M.A.C, sized to go strobe cream 
- Too Faced, Hangover Primer 
- Too Faced, Sweet Peach Glow blush and highlighter 
- Too Faced, Milke Chocolate Soleil bronzer 
LIPS: 
- NYX, wicked lippies in Wrath 
- Weleda, Everon lip balm (as primer) 

---- 

Photo of the day: 24.9.2017 (day 267) 

Day 267: Sunday, September 24 
Taking a break from editing, because there is only so much staring at a screen I can do in one go, to sew a dress. Rest asured, the dress is literally a project I'm working on during BCM breaks, it's not taking away from editing time. 
I just don't edit for hours straight on end, it's not healthy. 

It was also the open day at Bert's job in the morning (well it was all day, we just went in the morning) and so I dressed a little more normal than usual. 
Time and place after all, time and place. 
Glasses: Theo 
Cardigan: Primark 
Top: Lulu Guinness x UNIQLO Japan 
Skirt: made it myself 
Socks: Soxxi 
Sneakers: Converse 

Day 80/100 days of make-up in 2017 

Day 80/100 days of makeup. 
No make-up make-up look, because to be honest, I wasn't in the mood to wear a lot of make-up, but I wanted to look healthier than I do without make-up :). BROWS: 
- M.A.C, brow sculpt in Cork 
EYES: 
- M.A.C, pro longwear concealer in NC20 
- M.A.C, Semi-Sweet eye shadow x 9 in Drawing a Blanc 
- M.A.C, in extreme dimension lash mascara 
- NYX, eye shadow base in skin tone 
- Too Faced, Born This Way ethereal setting powder 
FACE: 
- Canmake Tokyo, highlighter in Baby Beige 
- M.A.C, sized to go strobe cream 
- Too Faced, Hangover primer 
- Too Faced, Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer 
- Too Faced, Love Flush blush in Baby Love 
LIPS: 
- Too Faced, La Crème in Sugar Daddy 

---- 

See all other daily photos of this year. 
All 100 days of make-up shots so far. 
Make-up and outfit shots by Bert Van den Wyngaert 

---- 

Find me online: twitter - instagram - website - old blog (it's to say, I double post, but my years and years of posting is on there as I've had it since 2003)

No comments:

Post a Comment