Sunday 22 July 2018

The week in photos: July 16-22 2018

blog header

Random stuff, not all Loa cat and I messing around with my accessories, honest!

Photo of the day: 16.7.2018 (day 197) 

Monday, July 16 (day 197) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Hibiscus flower in the late afternoon. Around 5pm they start closing up again for the night. I'm going to try to take a photo when they're open :). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 17.7.2018 (day 198) 

Tuesday, July 17 (day 198) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
I like to think my Eta Hiss Hiss sorority Disneybound is coming along nicely :) The sleeveless denim jacket is from H&M, the t-shirt is a plain black one from Primark on which I painted the HSS logo myself. I made the skirt myself as well. The rings are both by Poorman's Gold Label, I might still add the pauldron that's also by them, but that's a decidion I'll make on the day of Comic Con Antwerp. The spiked bracelet is an old one I got at a shop at Camden Lock Market in London back in 1999 or 2000 (ages ago in any case!). The bag is vintage and was gifted to me by a friend ages ago. The tights are Teja Jamilla and the boots are Palladium. I could of course wear combats, and if it were just for a photoshoot I would, but if I'm going to be out and about all day, I want comfort (my combat boots are comfortable, but so, so HEAVY so not an option for an entire day). I might decide on the day itself ot add a hat or not, we'll see. But aside from that and maybe adding some pins and extra bracelets, I'm good to go :). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 18.7.2018 

Wednesday, July 18 (day 199) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Just a photo I took for a review of Brian Kesinger's Inked Tails on Never Was Magazine. Click here if you want to read it :). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 19.7.2018 

Thursday, July 19 (day 200) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens Shinto posing, because why not? :) 

---- 

Photo of the day: 20.7.2018 

Friday, July 20 (day 201) 
Camera: Canon EOS 800D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Close-up of the Slytherin logo on the lounge shorts I got at Primark for my friend Birdie. 

---- 

With Claire 

Saturday, July 21 (day 202) 
Camera: Fujifilm Instax Square SQ10 
Selfie with Claire. That's also the closest thing I have to a make-up shot :)

With Claire 

Outfits! (thanks to a kind passerby) 
I don't know the details of Claire's outfit (love it though!) but here's those of mine: 
Glasses: Theo 
Dress: made it myself 
Cat o' Lantern brooch: I Love Crafty x Pony People 
Totebag: Tokyo Disney Sea 
Bag: H&M, with a bunch of random buttons and pins added :) 
Sandals: TEVA 

---- 

Photo of the day: 22.7.2018 (day 203) 

Sunday, July 22 (day 203) 
Camera: Fujifilm Instax Square SQ10 
"HOW DO YOU DARE GO FOR BURGERS WITHOUT ME?!" 
Just Loa cat and I messing about with my hamburger bag, he yawned, I took a photo. 

---- 

All daily photos of 2018 are here
Click here for all my outfit shots, and here for all my make-up shots. 
Make-up and outfit shots (unless otherwise indicated) by Bert Van den Wyngaert

---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

---- 

Privacy related disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever (I don't collect anyon's data full stop, I respect people's privacy). So when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google. I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link or a photo, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps in clarifying what's happening with your personal information when you read this blog :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment