Thursday 21 June 2018

analog Lille

Lille, France

Camera: Agfa Click 1 
Film: Fujifilm Acros 100 
I wrote a blog post about my last trip to Lille a good while ago, but for some reason or other, I never managed to post the photos from my roll of film that I shot that day. So here you go! Analog Lille :)
Lille, France 

Lille Flandres train station

Lille, France

Lille, France 

Buildings in Lille.

Lille, France 

The area opposite the mall (Euralile) and train stations. 
Walking from Euralille to the old city center.

Lille, France

Lille, France

Lille, France 

Architecture on the way to the Natural History Museum.

Lille, France 

On the way to the museum we passed by a very strange park. It was essentially a park inside sort of an open top cage. A really cool feature were the benches on both side of the framework that were a part of said framework. So I took a photo, obviously :),

Lille, France 

There was this super cool steampunk tricycle outside of a café. So OF COURSE I had to take a photo. I'm not sure what Click decided to do with that photo, especially as this wasn't even the 5th frame on the film, but I still like how it came out :) 

----

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

---- 

Disclaimer: Google is trying to fob off a lot of their GDPR responsability by pretending the responsability to safeguard privacy is with bloggers. I can assure you that I don't collect ANY data on my followers or people that read this blog what so ever, so when it comes to this blog, it's entirely on google.  I will continue to post links to secondary sites, I have no stake in this other than to provide my readers with a handy link, so if you worry about your data when you enter those sites, you'll have to take it up with them. I hope that helps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment