Sunday 20 May 2018

The week in photos: May 14-20 2018

Blog header

Of cats and other things


Photo of the day: 14.5.2018 (day 134)

Monday, May 14 (day 134) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Loa's shadow on the kitchen floor. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 15.5.2018 (day 135) 

Tuesday, May 15 (day 135) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
I'm shamefully late with these as usual, but yeah, I customised some blank notebooks for my friends Dan and Jon's birthdays. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 16.5.2017 (day 136) 

Wednesday, May 16 (day 136) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
"Who dares disturb my slumber?" 

---- 

local store coolness 

Thursday, May 17 (day 137) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Finally, a fun store in town that sells kanken and sneakers from my teenage years! Yes, it's basically a hipster store, but many steampunk needs are fulfilled in hipster stores! 

Outfit: 17.5.2018 

Outfit of the day: 
It was so sunny I kept my sunglasses clip on. 
Glasses + sunglasses clip: Theo 
Dress: Monki 
Socks: Soxxi (they also have an eye print) 
Sneakers: Primark

With Pluisje 

And then Pluisje happened, again! :) 

---- 

Photo of the day: 18.5.2018 (day 138) 

Friday, May 18 (day 138) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
The feline overlord (at least that's what he likes to think he is) demands pettings! 

Outfit: 18.5.2018 

Outfit of the day: 
We waited 'till 8PM and the sun was still super bright. What is going on this year?! 
Hairband: Primark 
Glasses: Theo 
Cardigan: H&M 
T-shirt: Primark (Solo better be good, else I've bought that t-shirt for nothing!) Deathstar bag: Bioworld 
Skirt: made it myself 
Petticoat: Dear Celine 
Socks: HEMA 
Sneakers: Primark

With Sok 

And then Sok happened! 

---- 

Photo of the day: 19.5.2018 (day 129) 

Saturday, May 19 (day 139) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Bert bought me an oreo donut at Carrefour and it was gross :( 
Don't get the oreo donuts at Carrefour! 
I let Loa sniff it and he was all "urgh, NO!" and he actually liked the ones we got at Auchan V2 last year. 'Nuff said! 
(FIY, I don't make it a habit of feeding my cat donuts or anything of the sort, it's just that last year he jumped into the photo and licked, because cats are sneaky buggers like that. He wasn't allowed to actually eat it. I just let him sniff it to have a second opinion. In cat nose I trust). 
(Both links go to different posts btw)

---- 

Photo of the day: 20.5.2018 (day 140) 

Sunday, May 20 (day 140) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Bert having lunch at Japan Con. 

Outfit: 20.5.2018 

Outfit of the day: 
I'm glad I didn't wear a warmer outfit, because I was boiling as it was. The Airism by UNIQLO is a filthy lie, it doesn't cool at all! 
Hat: vintage/thrifted 
Glasses: Theo 
Blouse: ASOS 
Top: UNIQLO 
Bags: Angelic Pretty and Tokyo Disney Sea 
Skirt: made it myself 
Petticoat: Dear Celine 
Socks: ebay seller 
Shoes: Secret Shop 

---- 

All daily photos of 2018 are here
Click here for all my outfit shots, and here for all my make-up shots. 
Make-up and outfit shots (unless otherwise indicated) by Bert Van den Wyngaert  
---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website

No comments:

Post a Comment