Sunday 25 March 2018

The past two weeks in photos: March 12 - 25 2018

Blog header

Click for two weeks worth of daily photos. I've got all kinds. 

If flickr can be bothered to display the pictures at least...

Photo of the day: 12.3.2018 (day 71) 

Monday, March 12 (day 71) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Loa cat likes to nap on my sewing desk because then he's right next to me whilst I edit at my other desk. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 13.3.2018 (day 72) 

Tuesday, March 13 (day 72) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
From time to time, a class in the art school where I take painting classes comes up with something genius. 
Like these Baba Yaga houses. At least one has chicken feet, too. Brilliant! 

---- 

Photo of the day: 14.3.2018 (day 73) 

Wednesday, March 14 (day 73) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
I gave Loa a blanky to sleep on on my sewing desk, because I'm not using it for the moment anyway. Of course the blanky wasn't enough for him, he wanted his Rattie with him as well. At least he's cute whilst being a spoiled brat I suppose :). 

---- 

Photo of the day: 15.3.2018 (day 74) 

Thursday, March 15 (day 74) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Just Loa with his Rattie, chilling on my desk. 
Like every other day when we're both home and I'm working :). 

---- 

selfie with Bert and Mikaru 

Friday, March 16 (day 75) 
Camera: Fuji instax mini 90 NEO CLASSIC 
First day of Made in Asia. We were outside with Mikaru to take photos for the upcoming edition of BCM and I made this quick selfie of the three of us. 
And I should have remembered to turn off flash, but oh well, I still like it.

Nuage Magique! 

Outfit of the day: 
I didn't really get a proper outfit shot. This is the closest to one. 
Although everyone has seen my brown Palladium boots about 10 times by now so I feel like this should count. 
Photo by Wanda Proft. 
Glasses: Theo 
Cardigan: H&M 
Blouse: ONLY 
Hip bag: the belt is ASOS and the bag is from a German LARP store but I don't remember the brand 
Skirt: made it myself 
Petticoat: Dear Celine 
Tights: Teja Jamilla 
Boots: (even though you can't see them) Palladium

Make-up of the day: 16.3.2018 

Make-up of the day: 
I long for the light of Tour & Taxis, it was much, much better than that of Brussels Expo. 
BROWS: 
- M.A.C, brow sculpt in Cork 
EYES: 
- M.A.C, pro longwear concealer in NC20 
- M.A.C, in extreme dimension colour lash/work it out mascara in Muscle Tee 
- M.A.C, technakohl liner in Snowed In 
- Sugarpill, pressed eyeshadow in Tako 
- Too Faced, Shadow Insurance eyeshadow primer 
- Yves Rocher, Nude Botanical Color palette in Magnolia 
FACE: 
- M.A.C, sized to go strobe cream 
- M.A.C, extra dimension skin finish in Beaming Blush 
- Too Faced, Hangover Primer - Too Faced, Love Flush Blush in Baby Love 
- Too Faced, Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer 
- Too Faced, Born this Way etherial setting powder 
LIPS: 
- Sephora, cream lip stain in Frozen Strawberry 
- Weleda, Everon lip balm (as primer) 

---- 

Loa is trying to lend a hand... 

Saturday, March 17 (day 76) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
It's Air Kraken Day! 

Outfit: 17.3.2018 

Outfit of the day: 
Sadly it was also FREEZING (literally) on Air Kraken Day. There was even some snow left. Crunchy frozen snow. 
Aviator helmet: 't Amerikaantje 
Glasses: Theo 
Scarves: ASOS (the brown one) and We Love Fine x Otto and Victoria (it has tentacles on them but sadly you can't see them in the photo). 
Aviator jacket: H&M 
Skirt: made it myself 
Petticoat: Dear Celine 
Leggings: Primark x Harry Potter (they're the only thermal leggings I own) Boots: A (the fur is fake) 

Make-up of the day: 17.3.2018 

Make-up of the day: 
Creasy eyelids and liner are not a good combo, oops. I don't care though :). BROWS: 
- M.A.C, brow sculpt in Cork 
EYES: 
- M.A.C, pro longwear concealer in NC20 
- M.A.C, technakohl liner in Brass Band 
- M.A.C, sized to go pigment in Chartreuse 
- NYX, multitasking mixing medium 
- Too Faced, Shadow Insurance eyeshadow primer 
- Yves Rocher, Nude Botanical Color palette in Magnolia, Beige Racine, Bois de Bahia and Terre Brûlée 
FACE: 
- M.A.C, sized to go strobe cream 
- M.A.C, eye shadow in Lime (as blush) 
- M.A.C, extra dimension skin finish in Beaming Blush 
- Too Faced, Hangover primer 
- Too Faced, Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer 
- Too Faced, Born this Way etherial setting powder 
LIPS: 
- Too Faced: Melted in Fig 
- Weleda, Everon lip balm (as primer) 

---- 

Photo booth fun 

Sunday, March 18 (day 77) 
Made in Asia, again. 
Photo booth photo of Bert and I. We went in the other photo booth they had on Friday, too :). 
I'm still uploading MiA photos bit by bit, likely the set won't be complete 'till the next edition of BCM is out next month, but what is out so far is here.

Make-up of the day: 18.3.2017 

Make-up of the day: 
I didn't get an outfit shot, but I did get a make-up shot! 
BROWS: 
- M.A.C, brown sculpt in Cork 
- M.A.C, extra dimension skin finish in Beaming Blush 
- Sephora, fingertip eyeliner in Metallic Gold 
EYES: 
- M.A.C, pro longwear concealer in NC20 
- M.A.C, technakohl liner in Brass Band 
- M.A.C, eye shadow in Amber Lights, Coppering and Gorgeous Gold 
- Sephora, fingertip eyeliner in Metallic Gold 
 - Too Faced, Shadow Insurance eyeshadow primer - Yves Rocher, Sexy Pulp mascara in Brun 
FACE: 
- M.A.C, sized to go strobe cream 
- M.A.C, extra dimension skin finish in Beaming Blush 
- Too Faced, Hangover Primer 
- Too Faced, Sweet Peach Glow palette blush 
- Too Faced, Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer 
- Too Faced, Born this Way etherial setting powder 
LIPS: 
- Too Faced, Melted in Chihuahua 
- Weleda, Everon lip balm (as primer) 

---- 

Photo of the day: 19.3.2018 

Monday, March 19 (day 78) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Aren't these Marie steamcream jars just the cutest! 
My frend Aurélie picked them up for me when she was in Japan (thank you Aurélie!). 
So, so cute! 

---- 

Photo of the day: 20.3.2018 (day 79) 

Tuesday, March 20 (day 79) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Loa does really LOVE his snacks. 
Can't leave them anywhere where he can get at them. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 21.3.2018 (day 80) 

Wednesday, March 21 (day 80) 
Camera: fuji instax 90 NEO CLASSIC 
What the sticker says really. It's still hella cold. And rainy. Urgh. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 22.3.2018 (81) 

Thursday, March 22 (day 81) 
Camera: Fuji instax square SQ10 (digital version because this camera stores digital copies) 
Loa cat on my desk. I've only just got this camera so I'm still trying it out. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 23.3.2018 

Friday, March 23 (day 82) 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Painting a raw steak in school. 
Painting meat is an actual assignment. 
I kinda like it, it lends itself well to watercolour and inks :). 
Totally a work in progress, it's just the first layer for now. 

----


Photo of the day: 24.3.2018 (day 83) 

Saturday, March 24 (day 83) 
Camera: Fuji instax square SQ10 (digital copy) 
Double exposed Loa. 
On one hand I love that there's a double exposure setting, because double exposure is one of my favourite things. 
On the other hand it ticks me off because it's a total cheat version and it's so hard to screw up. 
But in the end of the day I'm having too much fun with it to be proper annoyed I guess. 
But still, I wish it were more like "real" double exposure like you get on analog cameras and the instax mini 90 NEO CLASSIC.

Outfit: 24.3.2018 

Outfit of the day: 
I swear the colours looked like they matched inside the house. Story of my life really. Never trust artificial inside light, but I guess I'll never learn. 
Hat: vintage/thrifted 
Glasses: Theo 
Cardigan: Bel&Bo 
Top: HEMA 
Necklace: Disney Store Japan Mickey Mouse watch 
Skirt: made it myself 
Petticoat: Dear Celine 
Tights: ebay seller 
Shoes: sacha 
Camera: instax square SQ10 

---- 

Photo of the day: 25.3.2018 

Sunday, March 25 (day 84) 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
New instax cameras and some of my favourite instax photos from the past.

Outfit: 25.3.2018 

Outfit of the day: 
Without mismatching this time :) 
I did discover it's still too cold, but only just, for no coats and bare legs. 
Hair flowers: Veritas 
Glasses: Theo 
Cardigan: Bel & Bo 
Blouse: Axes Femme 
Skirt: made it myself 
Petticoat: Dear Celine 
Socks: Primark x Harry Potter 
Shoes: sasha 

---- 

All daily photos of 2018 are here
Click here for all my outfit shots, and here for all my make-up shots. 
Make-up and outfit shots (unless otherwise indicated) by Bert Van den Wyngaert  
---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website

No comments:

Post a Comment