Sunday 21 January 2018

The week in photos: January 15 - 21 2018

blog header

Of cats and other stories...

Photo of the day: 15.1.2017 

Day 15: Monday, January 15 2018 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Last year we missed out on it, but this year Lora and I managed to get our hands on this super cute set of kitty necklaces by I Love Crafty x Pony People. 
The packaging was super cute too, as always with I Love Crafty orders! 

---- 

Photo of the day: 16.1.2017 

Day 16: Tuesday, January 16 2018 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Loa wouldn't budge so this is what happened. 
His indignation was all fake, because I took the fabric off him again after the photo and he went right back to sleep. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 17.1.2018 

Day 17: Wednesday, January 17 2018 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Picture of my freight bike in the hail. 
So glad I bought that cover, because when I cycled home there had been a lot more hail and it had all melted to frozen slush. 
The weather here has been SO bad most of the week. 
I hope next week it'll be better! 

---- 

Photo of the day: 18.1.2018 

Day 18: Thursday, January 18 2018 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Well, I'm ready for Rock the Dots on Monday. 
The fabric is from the Veritas sew-be-do line, they do a bunch of Disney fabrics, accessories and haberdashery. 
Don't know about the other things, but the patches seem to be ok (I turned them into brooches so not sure how well they iron on) and the cotton is definitely not worth paying full price for. Sales price (which I bought it at) is alright, considering the quality is sub-par. 
I don't think I'll wear this much because it wrinkles like no tomorrow, which is too bad because the print is hella cute. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 19.1.2018 

Day 19: Friday, January 19 2018 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
I asked Loa to pose pretty for a photo and this is the look he gave me. 
He does this on purpose, for real. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 20.1.2018 

Day 20: Saturday, January 20 2018 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
The weather was super dire today, wellies were legit the best choice! 
Dress: made it myself 
Tights: H&M 
Rainboots: ASOS 

Outfit: 20.1.2018 

Outfit of the day: 
Yeah, I'm wearing a Halloween dress in January. 
Because I felt like it, obviously :). 
Hairband: ASOS made in Kenya 
Glasses: Theo 
Cardigan: H&M 
Top: Monki 
Dress: made it myself 
Tights: H&M 
Rainboots: ASOS 

20.1.2018 

I can't call this a make-up shot, because all I wore was red lipstick (Grand Rouge Mat 156 by Yves Rocher), but at least it's a detail shot of my crazy headband, right? :) 

---- 

Photo of the day: 21.1.2018 

Day 21: Sunday, January 21 2018 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Bert and I went to the Cinquantenaire Museum to see Oceania. 
To state that we were underwhelmed is the least, but you'll be able to read all about it in a blog post or on The Gatehouse soon enough. 
Stay tuned! 

Outfit: 21.1.2018 

Outfit of the day: 
At the totem poles of the Cinquantenaire Museum. 
Glasses: Theo 
Top: Monki 
Dress: made it myself 
Petticoat: Dear Celine 
Tights: Teja Jamilla 
Boots: Palladiums 
Bag: Zatchels 
Accessories: Fossil, Han Cholo, handmade, Roxy, Piesces 

---- 

All daily photos of 2018 are here
Click here for all my outfit shots, and here for all my make-up shots. 
Make-up and outfit shots (unless otherwise indicated) by Bert Van den Wyngaert  
---- 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website

No comments:

Post a Comment