Sunday 17 December 2017

The week in photos: December 11 - 17 2017

blog header

Christmas madness in full swing all right... 
 This is not just a Christmas photo post though!
Photo of the day: 11.12.2017 

Day 245: Monday, December 11 2017 + 25 days of Christmas 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Candy Cane nails :) 
Barry M: white crackle 
H&M nail polish in Ice Cold Milk 
HEMA: red fineliner 
Sephora: base coat 

---- 

Photo of the day: 12.12.2017 

Day 246: Tuesday, December 12 2017 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
The Adventure Time ornament I made for Bert, up in our tree :). 
I really do feel like our tree needs more ornaments. 
We buy a new one each year, but I think it will take a few more years 'till it's properly nice and full. 

---- 

Day 125/100 days of make-up in 2017 

Day 247: Wednesday, December 13 2017 
Camera: The one in Bert's phone, it has a better selfie setting than my phone. 
It was a shitty rainy day, so I decided to play around with make-up. I call this look "smudgy Christmas panda". I think it's clear I should never do this sort of smokey eye on myself again, BUT at least I tried something new :). 
BROWS: 
- M.A.C, brow sculpt in Cork 
EYES: 
- M.A.C, pro longwear concealer in NC20 
- Yves Rocher, 40 eyeshadow palette in 86. Vert Fôret 
- Yves Rocher, Sexy Pulp mascara 
- Sugarpill, pressed eyeshadow in Tako and Love+ 
FACE: 
- M.A.C, extra dimension skin finish in Beaming Blush 
- Too Faced, Hangover primer 
- Too Faced, Love Flush blush in Baby Love 
LIPS: 
- Sephora, cream lip stain in Copper Blush 
- Weleda, Everon lip balm (as primer) 

----

Photo of the day: 14.12.2017 

Day 248: Thursday, December 14 2017 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Loa cat approves of my new Sugarpill eyeshadow. There's little not to approve of, it's super pretty, highly pigmented (fall out from hell though) and cruelty free (also vegan). 
To be honest, he was just doing his best to pose pretty because he wanted treats. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 15.12.2017 

Day 249: Friday, December 15 2017 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Christmas tea! 
I got a sample bag from Dille & Kamille. I should go out and buy a full sized one at some point though. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 16.12.2017 

Day 250: Saturday, December 16 2017 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
The local Christmas market might have been lame and sucky, but the roaming entertainment was at least pretty darn cool! 
They even stopped so Bert and I could get good photos, thank you kindly tandem Santa brass band! You rocked!

Caturday: 16.12.2017 

Caturday! 
Camera: Sony XPERIA L1 
Loa is approaching the weekend in the same way as any other day of the week.

Outfit: 16.12.2017 

Outfit of the day: 
I really need to get my hands on a fun pair of Christmas leggings that matches this skirt, because this time of year, tights are definitely not warm enough and I feel solid coloured leggings do it no favour. It'll be something to look out for next year (note how I say this every year, and how I forget every year). 
Hat: Sammydress 
Glasses: Theo 
Scarf: H&M 
Aviator jacket: H&M 
Cardigan: H&M 
Shirt: UNIQLO 
Skirt: made it myself 
Petticoat: Dear Celine 
Leggings: Primark 
Socks: HEMA 
Boots: Palladiums 

Day 126/100 days of make-up in 2017 

Day 126/100 days of make-up in 2016 
I went for another holiday look, because I was pretty set on having a picture taken with Santa at the Christmas market. 
Last year they had this Coca-Cola Christmas truck out, where you could meet Santa, and I was totally ready to make all the MonSanta jokes (Coca-Cola is a division of Monsanto, so yeah. Clearly, I didn't think long on that one). 
But ALAS, there were no such opportunities at the local Christmas market. 
Oh well. 
At least I can finally blend red eyeshadow :) 
BROWS: 
- M.A.C, brow sculpt in Cork 
- Too Faced, Love Lights prismatic highlighter in Blinded by the Light 
EYES: 
- M.A.C, pro longwear concealer in NC20 
- NYX, hot singels shadows in Diamond Lust 
- Yves Rocher, Nude Botanical palette in Magnolia and Beige Abricoté 
- Yves Rocher, Sexy Pulp mascara 
- Sugarpill, pressed eyeshadow in Tako, Love+ and Kiss Kiss 
FACE: 
- Canmake Tokyo, cream highlighter in Luminous Beige 
- M.A.C, extra dimension skin finish in Beaming Blush 
- Too Faced, Hangover Primer 
- Too Faced, Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer 
- Too Faced, Love Flush blush in Baby Love 
LIPS: 
- Too Faced, Melted Matte in Naughty by Nature 
- Weleda, Everon lip balm (as primer) 

---- 

Photo of the day: 17.12.2017 

Day 251: Sunday, December 17 2017 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
The Christmas market itself wasn't a winner, but Shop for Geek was! 
Because not only did they have this really cool Deathstar bag (which Bert bought for me, thanks Bert!) BUT they let me choose a free Funko! 
They had a bunch of them stacked up with beaten up boxes (frankly I don't think they are very beaten at all!) and there were two Bill Ciphers in there! So of course I picked one because I love Gravity Falls (see, no spoilers, go watch it, it's awesome!). 
FIY, I have not seen Star Wars yet, because it came out on a Wednesday and we get two tickets for the price of one on a Tuesday. So we're going next Tuesday :). 
I know which bag I'll take with me! :) 

---- 

All daily photos of 2017 are here
And here are all 100 days of make-up shots so far. 
Make-up and outfit shots by Bert Van den Wyngaert (unless otherwise indicated). 

----
Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website 

No comments:

Post a Comment