Monday 5 June 2017

Yay analog! Box Camera Week

Ghostly buildings

As I mentioned before in another post, May 22 – 28 was Box Camera Week
I actually managed to bring the film to HEMA to get it sorted by their lab in said week, but I didn’t manage to pick it back up ‘till last Saturday and couldn’t scan before today. 
BUT, here are my photos! 

All these are shot with my Agfa Clack using Ilford Delta 100 film. 
Even though these are “regular” style photos, this is still a medium format camera. It just does this style of photos rather than the square(ish) frames. This does mean there’s 8 photos on a roll instead of 12, but that’s ok :).


Monday, May 22, Mechelen, Belgium

buildings 

I loved the look of this building, but I was in too much of a rush to be able to frame it properly :(. 
I also feel it would have better been shot in colour, as it’s a really lovely dusty lilac. 

mural 

This mural was probably also better shot in colour, come to think of it.

Post office 

The post office building. 
Which would have been straight if some rude jerk hadn’t bumped into me!

Fun with fountains 

It was a really hot day, and these teenagers were playing in the fountains. 
I’m not gonna lie, if I had had the time, I’d totally have joined them!

Gnarly old tree is no longer gnarly! 

Awesome old tree has leaves! 
Click here to see it in it’s usual state without leaves.

Ghostly buildings 

I love the ghostly effect double exposure on this camera gets, it may of course also be the film. 
I shall have to experiment more with this! 

----

Ghostly Loa cat 

Tuesday, May 23
Not to worry, Loa cat has not become a ghost! He is simply double exposed!

----

Random shed 


Thursday, May 25, Heist-op-den-Berg, Belgium
Random shed is random. But I liked how it looks so I took a photo.

Click here for more photos shot with this camera :).

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website - old blog (it's to say, I double post, but my years and years of posting is on there as I've had it since 2003)





No comments:

Post a Comment