Sunday 4 June 2017

The week in photos: May 29 - June 4 2017

Day 47/100 days of make-up in 2017 + Summer of Disney Style day 3 - Disney hat

Cats, cosmetics, fashion, food and more, oh my!


Photo of the day: 29.5.2017 (day 149) 

Day 149: Monday, May 29 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Loa cat isn't a morning person. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 30.5.2017 (day 150) 

Day 150: Tuesday, May 30 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Loa cat isn't quite as helpful as he thinks he is, mostly he's just in the way, which is a speciality of cats everywhere. He's also excellent at making himself seem much bigger and fatter than he is, because that way he can take up maximum space XD. 

---- 

Favourites of the month - May 2017 

Day 151: Wednesday, May 31 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens Favourites of the month of May. 
As usual, I wrote a full blog post about these, you can write it here :) 

---- 

Flashback favourites to June 2016 

Day 152: Thursday, June 1 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
1st post in my flashback faves series, you can read all about it here :).

There's another photo challenge by Disney Style going on, and I've decided to try and participate. 
I know nothing I post will ever be featured, because Disney Style is notoriously ignorant of everything that goes on outside of the US. They only ever post about something else when they feel it's hip, otherwise they pretend Disney is only for America. 
Personally I find that a piss poor attitude from an internationally represented brand, but it is how it is. 
It's that I like photo challenges, otherwise I would just ignore this. I still might get annoyed with it sooner rather than later, so let's see how long I'll stick with it :). 

#SummerofDisneyStyle Day 1 - Mickey style

#SummerofDisneyStyle Day 1 - Mickey style 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
I know this was entirely NOT what they were going for when they said "Mickey style" but I find that waking up with an alarm clock like this one, is starting the day in style. 
Mind you, that thing doesn't work (well it's to say, it's not actually broken, there's just no batteries in it because it's far too loud, it's purely for show) :).

Outfit: 1.6.2017 

Outfit of the day: 
Glasses: Theo 
Top: Primark 
Necklace: I Love Crafty x Pony People 
Skirt: made it myself 
Flip flips: customised HEMA 

Day 45/100 days of make-up in 2017 

Day 45/100 days of make-up in 2017: 
I went to a Glamglow and Givenchy evening at the local ICI PARIS XL, which I will post on my blog about later. But it explains the products on my face in any case. Literally everything is by Givenchy. 
BROWS: Mr Brow Filler in nr 1 - Brunette 
EYES: 
- Instant Light Corrective Pen nr 4 - Mister Macaroon 
- cream eye shadow in nr 3 - Beige Mousseline 
- Prisme Quatuor in nr 9 - Delicate 
FACE: 
- Wake-up skin/base in nr 6 - Acti Peach 
- Prisme Visage in nr 3 - Popeline Rose 
- Prisme Blush in nr 8 - Tender (blush) 
- Prisme Blush in nr 9 - Delicate (highlighter) 
- Healthy Glow Powder in floral edition (bronzer) 
LIPS: Rouge Interdit in nr 7 - Purple Fiction 

It needs mentioning that both the outfit and make-up shot were taken at dusk, which is why the lighting is so shite. I managed to fix the instagram version thanks to the insta editing software, but alas, Photoflop Elements was not as forgiving. And flickr sadly hasn't brought their editing software back :(. 

---- 

Photo of the day: 2.6.2017 (day 153) 
Day 153: Friday, June 2 2017 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Lilac blush, hells yeah!

Jules Verne mural detail

#SummerofDisneyStyle Day 2 - Walls of Disney 
Camera: Canon EOS 550D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
For me this was a no brainer. 
This is the Jules Verne mural in the Disneyland Paris annual passport bureau. I love Jules Verne novels and I love steampunk, so it wasn't even hard choice to pick this one. 
It's a photo from a visit in 2012 and I did update the edit a little on instagram :). 

---- 

Barrio Cantina - food truck festival 

Day 154: Saturday, June 3 2017 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Bert and I went to the food truck festival in Antwerp (more on my blog next week) and I had a crocodile burger and it was DELISH! 
This is the place I got my food from. 

Café Hyperion 

#SummerofDisneyStyle Day 3 - Summer in the Disney parks 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Well, I don't actually have any summery Disneyland Paris photos, so I'm posting this. Because going on summer holiday in the Hyperion seems like an awesome idea to me, totally would if I could (but maybe not to The Island at the Top of the World). 
The photo is from this visit to Disneyland Paris (not the same one as that of day 2 btw). 

Day 46/100 days of make-up in 2017 

Day 46/100 days of make-up in 2017. 
This was actually a super low make-up day. All I was wearing was M.A.C's strobe cream on the top of my cheeks, Weleda's Everon lip balm and Winky Lux matte velour lipstick in Meow. And you can't even see the last two on the photo. But hey, I like this photo, and by now everyone's seen me wearing Meow so it's no great loss it's hidden behind the cookie :) 

---- 

Photo of the day: 4.6.2017 (day 155) 

Day 155: Sunday, June 4 2017 
Camera: Canon EOS 700D, 18-55mm Canon lens 
Loa #cat is sad he didn't get to eat crocodile burger too. 
Ok in reality he was sad he couldn't get at Shinto's plate of peas. 
Yes, yes, the cat likes peas too. Yes, he is weird.

Outfit: 4.6.2017 + Summer of Disney Style day 3 - Disney hat 

Outfit of the day: 
Hat: H&M x Disney 
Glasses: Theo 
Cardigan: Angelic Pretty 
Dress: asos 
Socks: HEMA 
Sneakers: Converse 
Bracelets: Han Cholo and asos 

Day 47/100 days of make-up in 2017 + Summer of Disney Style day 3 - Disney hat 

Day 47/100 days of make-up in 2017 + #SummerofDisneyStyle Day 4 - Disney hat 

EYES: 
- M.A.C, technakohl liner in Snowed In 
- M.A.C, pro longwear concealer in NC20 
- M.A.C, in extreme dimension las colour mascara/work it out in Muscle Tee 
- NYX, eye shadow base in skin tone 
- Too Faced, Chocolate Bon Bons palette in Divinity, Cashew Chew and Mocha 
- Too Faced, Natural Eyes palette in Nudie 
FACE: 
- M.A.C, strobe cream, sized to go 
- Too Faced, Hangover primer 
- Too Faced, Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer 
- Too Faced, Love Lights prismatic highlighter in Blinded by the Light 
LIPS: 
- Weleda, Everon lip balm 
- Winky Lux, matte lip velour in Meow 

Find me online: 
twitter - instagram - website - old blog (it's to say, I double post, but my years and years of posting is on there as I've had it since 2003)





No comments:

Post a Comment