Friday 16 June 2017

SCARGOT live in Liège

SCARGOT live

Last Sunday (June 11), Bert and I drove (well he drove, I was in the car) down to Liège, on literally the other side of the country, to see G.L.A.M.S live during their Queen of the Night tour's final at Le Garage in Liège. 

I will write about that particular concert later, this is pretty much a picture post of SCARGOT's opening show. 
They've opened for HIGHFeeL/REALive bands before, but this was actually the first time I heard them perform. 
I didn't see 95% of the live as I was in the backstage interviewing Mikaru, but I mostly liked what I heard. 

Needless to say, I've left writing the actual concert review for BCM to Bert (who was in the first row taking photos). 
There'll be different photos in that review too, as Bert isn't uploading the editorial shots before the next issue is out (early July). 

Anyway, have some SCARGOT photos, all by Bert, who is on flickr, twitter and instagram


SCARGOT live

SCARGOT live

SCARGOT live

SCARGOT live

SCARGOT live

No comments:

Post a Comment