Monday 24 April 2017

Let's see how quickly I figure this out (hi and welcome!)

As most people that know me know, I was pretty stuck on being on Livejournal, and in fact, I still am, and I’m not about to go delete that account.
BUT, as I don’t agree with the ToS of LJ (I don’t particularly agree with the Google one either but at least they don’t have ridiculous laws when it comes to LGTB+).
All rambling aside, I’ve decided to cross post on both. Because I’ve been on Livejournal since forever, and transplanting the entire thing somewhere else would be too much of a pain.

So rather, this will be a work in progress, starting today, of bringing new material and links to old material, to this place.

If I can ever figure out how Blogspot works at least.

For those that want to know what I get up to in blogging land: this is my old LJ account.

No comments:

Post a Comment